- GOSPEL - The person & work of Jesus Christ is at the center of all we do.
- SCRIPTURE - The Bible is our "road map" for faith & life.
- PRAYER - Prayer is the key to exalting and enjoying intimacy with God, experiencing His power, and discerning His wisdom and will.
- RELEVANCE - Our goal isn't just to help people know more. We want them to become more!
- RELATIONSHIPS - Spiritual growth is meant to happen in community. Intentional, caring relationships mark every aspect of Journey Life.
- DIVERSITY - The Gospel unites and celebrates all races & ethnicities as equal & created as God's image-bearers. We want to reflect that as a church community.
- HONESTY - We are all works in progress, none has completely arrived. We invite you to join the journey with us.
- GENEROSITY - Loving God and loving our neighbor are inseparable commands. We are committed to being a powerful presence for good in our region and beyond.
In essential beliefs, we have unity. In nonessential beliefs, we have liberty. In all our beliefs, we show charity.
Briefly, we are Trinitarian, Gospel centered, Biblically grounded, historically Christian, and outwardly focused. We believe the Gospel ("Good News") is not just intended to be preached, but also lived out through lives of love & service.