We want you to know: You have been prayed for, you are wanted, and you are loved.
The Journey is a place where you can find hope, community, and shared purpose. We live in world that is more disconnected than ever, where divisiveness is normal, and it's hard to find a greater meaning for life. But, there is good news: Jesus made a way for you to have the relationship with God and others that you were created for!
ATTEND & PARTICIPATE
We are currently having a single service every Sunday at 10am at our Bell Hill Campus. You are welcome to join us in person, stream live, or re-stream a service.
There are lots of options for you to get involved online! From one-time special interest zoom meet ups, to twice monthly small groups, there's something for everyone!
What we believe & value
- THE GOSPEL - The person & work of Jesus Christ is at the center of all we do.
- SCRIPTURE - The Bible is our "road map" for faith & life.
- PRAYER - Prayer is the key to exalting and enjoying intimacy with God, experiencing His power, and discerning His wisdom and will.
- RELEVANCE - Our goal isn't just to help people know more. We want them to become more!
- RELATIONSHIPS - Spiritual growth is meant to happen in community. Intentional, caring relationships mark every aspect of Journey Life.
- DIVERSITY - The Gospel unites and celebrates all races & ethnicities as equal & created as God's image-bearers. We want to reflect that as a church community.
- HONESTY - We are all works in progress; none has completely arrived. We invite you to join the journey with us.
- GENEROSITY - Loving God and loving our neighbor are inseparable commands. We are committed to being a powerful presence for good in our region and beyond.
We'd love to meet you! Please join us at a church service either by streaming it or attending in person. Once you fill out our Connect Card (link below), we'll be able to reach out to you and answer any questions you might have about Jesus or our church, as well as help you find an event opportunity or a small group to become a part of.
MOVE FROM CURIOUS TO CONNECTED by attending a Starting Point Orientation. This is your one-stop event to making The Journey your church home. You'll hear a bit about our history, the vision we believe God has given us, and learn how you can become involved. Check our events page to see when our next Starting Point will be, or fill out the Connect Card and we'll let you know when it's scheduled!
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
We have two Worcester campuses and a vibrant online community where the Journey family connects via our live streaming platform, Facebook, and various virtual gatherings throughout the month.
BELL HILL CAMPUS
QUINSIGAMOND VILLAGE CAMPUS